Online Banking Center

Switch to User Name
You must be registered to use online banking. Sign Up

Forgot your username or password?

Online Banking demo

Enroll now!

Welcome to Flint Hills Bank!

**Our Community Calendar Has Moved. Scroll down for more local Community Information**

On September 10, 2015 Shazam SecureCode will be changing their web address!!! If you have an existing SecureCode for your Shazam Debit Card you will need to log in and register again for a new SecureCode.  Please use the following link:

Sign Up For E-Statements Today                      Shazam®Bolt$

  • No lost statements in the Mail                    
  • View Balance Information                                    Fast & Convenient Receive Transaction alerts
  • Paperless                                                             Receive Fraud Alerts
  • IT'S FREE!! SIGN UP TODAY!!                           Free!!!  SIGN UP TODAY!!


During this time of year we tend to see a higher incidence of strep throat, respiratory and gastrointestinal illnesses. We would like to remind everyone that they can help protect themselves and their families from many of these airborne illnesses. Listed below are the Habits for Good Health recommended by the Center for Disease Control.

Habits for Good Health

  • Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Be sure to throw away the tissue after you use it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow. 
  • Wash your hands ofter with soap and water especially after you cough or sneeze. If you are not near water, be sure to use an alchol based hand cleaner. 
  • Stay away as much as you can from people who are sick.
  • If you child get the flu, stay home from work or school. Do not go near other people so that you do not get them sick too.
  • Try not to touch your eyes,nose or mouth. Germs often spread this way.
  • Dress for the weather. Wear layers of loose fitting clothing. Wear mittens, gloves and hats. Remember, the air that is trapped inside your clothing, warmed by your body heat, is the best protection from the cold.






Community Calendar

November 26th - Happy Thanksgiving!!! ALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WILL BE CLOSED 

November 28th - Osage City Christmas on Market Kick off!!  

November 28th - 5th Annual 5k Jingle Bell Run/Walk. Registration begins @ 7:45 am Race starts @ 8:30am

                         Contact Jodi Stark with any questions @ 785-528-5141 or click here to email to Jodi Stark 

December 6th - 17th Annual Bank of Osage City Community Appreciation Celebration 11am - 2pm

December 11th - Flint Hills Bank Community Open House 8:30am - 6pm

December 11th - Bank of Burlingame Community Open House 8:30am - 6pm

December 18th - Hartford State Bank Community Open House 8am - 6pm

December 24th - Christmas Eve - All branches close books at 10 am. Lobby and Drive up's will close at Noon

December 25th - Merry Christmas!!!

December 25th & 26th - All Financial Institutions will be closed in observance of the Christmas Holiday

December 31st - New Years Eve - Books & Lobby close @ Noon. Drive up Closes @ 4pm 

January 1st - Happy 2016!!!  All Financial Institutions will be Closed.              



Are your deposits fully insured? 

Click here to access the FDIC Insurance Calculator.


Did you know that you can request free credit report three times annually? 

Click here to request your free annual credit report.


*Money Orders (not available in all locations)
*Gift Cards (not available in all locations)
*Notary Service
*ID TheftSmartTM
*ShazamR Bolt$TM